Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Type of Lost Magic?

Go down 
2 posters

Natural Dragon Slayer Magic
Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Arc of Time
Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_lcap20%Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Arc of Embodiment
Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
God Slayer Magic
 20% [ 1 ]
Great Tree Arc
 20% [ 1 ]
Human Subordination
Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Type of Lost Magic? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maguilty Sense
 20% [ 1 ]
Ushi no Koku Mairi
 0% [ 0 ]
Artificial Dragon Slayer Magic
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Fang

Fang

Jewel : 0

Favorite Type of Lost Magic? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Type of Lost Magic?   Favorite Type of Lost Magic? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Which one is your favorite? Why ME? Mine just so happens to be Maguilty Sense, it is like the best way to win a fight when your just like "go ahead and kill me, you'll kill yourself too" Muwahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Aqua

Jewel : 0

Favorite Type of Lost Magic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Type of Lost Magic?   Favorite Type of Lost Magic? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Mine is Arc of Time.Who doesn't love something that can cause so much destruction ^.^?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1