Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stellar Spirit Keys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Jewel : 0

Stellar Spirit Keys Empty
PostSubject: Stellar Spirit Keys   Stellar Spirit Keys EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Start Off Keys
Every member is allowed to start off with one free golden key and two silver keys. We will allow non-canon golden keys here but remember to try and make your non-canon keys unique. Non-canon golden keys will have to be bought and each key will have a different cost depending on their abilities. Only some canon keys can be bought while others will have to be obtained in missions, tournaments, events ect. The only canon golden keys that can be bought are the ones that don't do so well in battle, Examples are cancer and Virgo. Keys like Leo the lion or scorpio will have to be obtained through an event if not already taken as a starter key.

Golden Keys

• Every Non-canon golden key MUST be based off something that would make them unique in a way. Like how the anime bases their golden keys of the 12 animals of the zodiac you must base your golden keys on something similar, like the 7 deadly sins, or maybe even the 12 Chinese zodiacs etc.

• If you have a golden key that belongs to the 7 deadly sins you CAN NOT own a golden key that belongs to the 12 animals of the zodiac. Remember that there are limits to how many keys you can obtain.

• With every different golden key types there can be different accessories to it. Ex. The 12 zodiacs use keys, the 7 deadly sins however can use rings, necklaces, cards etc.

• You CAN NOT buy Canon golden keys for they will be given away inside tournaments or events that will be held by admins.

• Non-Canon golden keys are allowed to be bought, however remember that we will be really strict about this and it would cost you quite the pretty penny.

Silver Keys
  • Every silver key will be based off the one of the star constellations (except plue of coarse). There are 76 constellations to base your silver keys onto.

• Silver keys can be used in combat but only under certain conditions. If you want to use them inside battle then they must be something like a weapon or armor that CAN NOT fight on its own. It will be something like a Misc. Creation if you want to use it in combat. Remember that it must be equipped so it can be used in battle for only golden keys can have a fight on their own while silver keys need to be equipped by their master.

Fighting for your Key
If you want a certain key but another member already has it then you are allowed to challenge that mage for the key, But remember that there are certain rules for it.
  • Both celestial key holders must agree to the challenge and put ONE of their golden keys on the line.

• Both Celestial mages must have AT LEAST 2 golden keys. This way the looser will still own one golden key that is capable of fighting in other battles with him/her and they don't become defenseless in battle
  • Remember that you CAN NOT challenge the other person if you have one of the 7 deadly sins key and they have the 12 zodiac keys. please try to stay with one type of origin.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Jewel : 0

Stellar Spirit Keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stellar Spirit Keys   Stellar Spirit Keys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Everybody with a spirit key will have to fill out this template and put it inside their character. Please replace the "Magic" part of the template and use this instead. A list of all the spirits will be listed in here for all the taken spirits. For those who already have an approved character than create a new topic inside character creation and it will be merged later on with your previous character.

Name: name of key; Nikora is the original name of Plue

Origin: What origin is your key originally from? Ex. 7 deadly sins, 12 zodiac animals etc.

Key/Item Appearance: What does the key or item look like? Any pictures are acceptable.
Spirit Appearance: What does this celestial spirit look like? Again pictures are acceptable.

Personality: This is just like filling up your characters personality but this time only for your spirit. 1 paragraph description minimum
Dislikes: Dislikes?

Extras: (Optional) Anything extra you might want to add? Like any Trivia's or such
Attacks/Spells: If you already made a magic application for them than you can just post the link here

Code:

[u][i]Name:[/i][/u] name of key; Nikora is the original name of Plue

[u][i]Origin:[/i][/u] What origin is your key originally from? Ex. 7 deadly sins, 12 zodiac animals etc.

[u][i]Key Appearance:[/i][/u]  What does the key or item look like? Any pictures are acceptable.
[u][i]Spirit Appearance:[/i][/u] What does this celestial spirit look like? Again pictures are acceptable.

[u][i]Personality:[/i][/u] This is just like filling up your characters personality but this time only for your spirit. 1 paragraph description minimum
[u][i]Likes:[/i] [/u] likes?
[u][i]Dislikes:[/i][/u] Dislikes?

[u][i]Extras:[/i][/u] (Optional) Anything extra you might want to add? Like any Trivia's or such
[u][i]Attacks/Spells:[/i][/u] If you already made a magic application for them than you can just post the link here
Back to top Go down

Stellar Spirit Keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Character Creation Area :: Magic Creation-
Jump to: