Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troublesome days... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leneor

leneor

Jewel : 0

Troublesome days...  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome days... (Open)   Troublesome days...  (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 am

It was crowded, very crowded, but this wasn't much of a surprise - the square was allways brim with people around this hour. Though Nemuria was still able to catch the attention of many passerby's, the reason for that was either because of her frilly dress, or maybe the fact she was following a large ball of light.

"slow down, Willow, if you go any faster I will be forced to run after you." Nemuria spoke, the white light immediatly stopped in its tracks and then came into motion again, a good deal slower now. Even though her familliar was a simple minded ghost, probably as intelligent as a dog or small child, she still talked to it like it was a sentient being.

She ignored the hostile looks she was thrown by some of the people, they had probably been able to tell what the stitched in sign at the bottom of her dress meant. Maybe they did not draw the connection to her family, but it was a very prominent curse sign - curse users were incredibly rare and usualy only dispelled curses or used pacts, she in return did not yet know any pacts. Her magic was meant to slowly make the opponent wither and force him to either give up or pass out from the pain - although her magic did normaly not harm people it was looked down upon worse than someone using bombs or large swords to cut people apart.

"HEY! YOU!" a voice yelled out, Nemuria was immediatly pulled away from her conversation with willow. "You're that person, ain't ya." he was large but quite thin, nevertheless he probably wasn't weak.
"I apoligize, but I do not know what you might be refering to." Nemuria answered calmly.
"Stop spoutin' bullshit - y'are that curse user runnin' around th'city fo' days."
the man spoke harshly as he approached.
"... Indeed, I am well versed in curse magic. Is there something you require?" she didn't smile.
"You, witch." he suddenly grabbed her arm violently, she winced in return, attempting to force him to let her go. "I gonna git maself a good handful o' Jewels for ya."

Nemuria mumbled something, it sounded a lot like pained words but...
"Let go of me this instant." she comanded the brute.
"Forgettit - Sum weak lass like y- AAAGH!" As he uttered the first word, Nemuria put the curse of pain onto him through the direct contact it had already been on its second level. Her bow had swung and forcefully hit the man into the face.

Right now he was cursing loudly, rolling around with an immense amount of pain coursing through his face. He literally was in a world of pain right now, while Nemuria had taken a few steps back and went on guard. Willow went inbetween the two, guarding her master furtherly.

Last edited by Len-sama on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days... (Open)   Troublesome days...  (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 am

"I told you to let go of me." she spoke with a cold tone, holding the spot she had been grabbed by earlier. She glanced at him with hostility, trying to ignore the crowd that had been gathering around her and the man.

"Whateva ya did, dis means punishment!"
he roared at her, though she moved not an inch. as he approached her, Willow darted forward at the men's face and lit up. Sligthly blinded, he shoved the ball away, though in this simple moment his opponent had vanished - no, not vanished...

"Ha!" she swung her bow with full force against the man's chest - maybe she was frail and not very strong, but it worked almost like awhip in this case. Along with the increased perception of pain, this attack actually hurt a lot, even throwing the man off his feet.
Although she was easily overpowering him, the problem was that surely there would be law enforcers show up anytimes soon - this was not in her favor at all. Even as the victim, who she was made her an outlaw - it was unlikely she'd recieve help by them.
Back to top Go down
leneor

leneor

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days... (Open)   Troublesome days...  (Open) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 am

The man had been lying on the ground again - what should she do next? Interrogating him on who put a price on her would be best, but she was a bit out of time, law enforcers might have a problem with the interrogation aswell...

"I dare you to attempt laying a finger on me in the future, tell the one who hired you to leave me alone, or i'll curse him aswell." her gaze at the man was full of hostility - he had the air knocked out of him but still understood. Nemuria was not a flimsy weak girl, she could very well defend herself.

She looked around, everyone stared at her with either scared or antagonizing looks, why did they do that? she simply protected herself, they had no right to look down on her! She told WIllow to disperse and suddenly ran off into the crowd, shoving people to the side who were in her way.

??? : "Intruging, so you did not resolve to killing him for his actions or at least torment him some more to spill out my name? You realy are a stupid little girl, Nemuria. You need to be taught how a proper dark guild member and descendant of the Nephrociats acts. fufufu~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome days... (Open)   Troublesome days...  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome days... (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: