Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Fanfic] The story of the Tiger Child.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashura

Ashura

Jewel : 0

[Fanfic] The story of the Tiger Child. Empty
PostSubject: [Fanfic] The story of the Tiger Child.   [Fanfic] The story of the Tiger Child. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

This is a work in progress of a story that i came up with a while ago. I was ambitious so it's pretty long.

The same boring old day, in the same boring old room. Nothing exiting ever happens in my life. I can't believe i can deal with all of this. I don't have a girlfriend, and my dad is working all day. The mother of the house has mood swings, and its rarely for the better. She has a usual loving nature, but she's like a time bomb. The moment that you do something that she doesn't like, she yells and screams and throws stuff around. My father, who is a loving and nurturing father, has to work all the time. He has to replace everything that my mother breaks, while paying the ridiculously high electricity bill, which became so high because my "Dear Sweet Mother" is afraid of the dark more than anything. She hates being in shadow's or anything of the sort, because she says she can "sense evil demons around her." She's a little wacky, but I still love her. She always tell's me that I am the love of her life, and I personally think it's true that nobody, and I mean nobody can calm her down after she gets on an angry rampage. My father loves her too, but she is costing the family alot of money, and costing the family alot of money means that my dad has to work for longer hours, and that means I get to see less of him, and I worry more about his health. He works multiple jobs, and those jobs include dirt and dust and infection's that could harm my father's health. I can't wait until I can get a well paying job, and help my mother and father maintain the house. But, me and my fourteen and a half year old self has to wait, and enjoy the little time of his childhood he has left. It's 8th grade and I plan on making an impression this year. Well, that's enough about my family, time to get on to the story!

The sound of pots and pans banging wakes me from my very peaceful sleep. I drowsily force my eyelids open and look at who's in front of me. The image of reality is blurry for a few seconds, and then it focuses into frame. I then see my best friend at my bed side., Andyn.
"Urk, Andy, what are you doing in my bed." I was still too sleepy and not ready to get up yet. I lay there very out of it and waiting for an answer to a question I had almost forgotten in my drowsiness.

"Well what do you think?!" he said very loudly. My ears started to hurt and they got a ringing sound in them. I put my hand over my ears to block out his voice until the ringing stopped.

"How am I supposed to know, and don't talk so loud, it hurts." He sighed after I said that and then started to shake my head vigorously.

He was shaking me so fast that i started to doze off a little. The only words I heard before i fell asleep again was, "Its the first day o-" And it was cut off as I went into the relaxing and rejuvenating darkness that is sleep.
Back to top Go down

[Fanfic] The story of the Tiger Child.
Page 1 of 1