Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Hello hello~ Join us here at RFTS and have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akita

Jewel : 0

An Unexpected Encounter Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Akita heard the siren marking the end of another school day and sighed. She was so bored here at the school, she wanted to get out and enjoy life more; she needed to go out somewhere. As she made her way out of the classroom she overheard students talking about going on a trip to Oak Town. She had only been there a couple times and asked the others if she could join them. The other students looked her over and agreed that she could come with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akita stepped of the train with half a dozen other students in Oak Town and looked around. The place seemed rather empty compared to the last time she was here, although it was a week day perhaps it was only lively on a weekend. Her group split up depending on where they were going and before Akita even caught on to what was happening she found that the others had dispersed without her.

Akita sighed and walked down the main street looking rather lonely and pathetic. However she still kept a small smile on her face as people passed her. As she walked through the town she paid little attention to where she was going or what she was doing. Usually she left the school with a purpose, however this time she had none and wasn’t really feeling her chirpy self.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Well aren't you looking lost this fine day, Says Zaeta with a smirk on his face as he is leaning on a lamp post. Hmm I'm guessing you came here with some friends but didn't even what you wanted to do so u got seperated from the the group you where in, He says while geting beside Akita. Unsure entirely if Akita was a mage Zaeta tries to be as polite as possible and asks Are you a mage by any chance, it gets really boring with nothing to do around here. And another mage could provide a possibe Traning partner, that is if u want to? Zaeta sticks out his hand The names Zaeta and if you dont mind me asking whats yours? He says in a nonchalant manor, with a smile along his face as if he was having fun asking so many questions to a person to which he has never met before.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Akita hardly noticed the boy by the lamppost as she was walking past and only stopped as he spoke. She looked around then back at the boy and realised he was speaking to her. She forced a fake smile; he seemed a little strange at first as he spoke of being separated from others. Was it really that obvious? She wondered.

“Yeah I am a mage.” She smiled at the thought of meeting another mage outside of her school. It had been a while since she had really got to practice her skills too. Perhaps teaming up with a random person wouldn’t be so bad. However she had been warned by many staff of the school to look out for wandering mages. She thought about it and shook the Zaeta’s hand.

“I’m Akita.” She announced proudly, again with another smile, this one somewhat more shyly, “And I don’t mind being your training partner.” She finished unsure what she was really getting herself into. Being young and foolish she had little experience actually training against other mages. Her teacher never seemed to allow it.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Well Akita ita a pleasure to meet you, and good because I would have felt stupid if you weren't a mage. And so u know by traning i mean like a spare, you see everyone at my guild is either doing a job or are just to lazy to spar with me, So i decided to go find another mage that could put up a possible challenge so I can get reved up and have some fun. Ohh how rude i forgot to mention that I'm a member of fairy tail. thought you would like to know that because that usually makes people change their mind and I don't really know why. So if you really do wan't to spar meet me at the edge of the town in ohh lets say 15 minutes. I'll head over there make sure there is no one that could get in our way and clear anything that could get in our way. Zaeta starts to walk away, gives Akita a wave and said Head to the north end of town.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 pm

“Of course I knew what you meant, but just so you know I’ve never fought a person before.” She said to his sparing comment. How else would mages train without missions? She thought to herself before contemplating whether fighting someone from a guild like Fairy Tail was such a good idea. She sighed at herself, a member of Fairy Tail would hurt her to the point of death, so there wasn’t really that much danger right?

“Ok, I’ll see you again soon. I just want to check out this shop.” Akita lied trying to make it sound like she was actually here because she wanted to go shopping. She walked into the shop to find it wasn’t at all what she was expecting and quickly left before making her way over to where Zaeta was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Glad u could make it, I was worried you where going to use your shopping lie to run away once I left he says with a grin on his face. And don't worry I'll take it into consideration that this will be ur first sparing session. I'll not over do it but how are u a mage but this be you firsts spare he says with a look of intriegue on his face He thinks back to the first time he faught someone he must have not even been seven yet, Someone new he was raised by a dragon and decided just to insult them and make him mad. Oh just a warning im a Dragon Slayer so it is a very strong magic. Thought you would like to know because it can confuse a lot of people when they see it not really understanding as to how i works. Zaeta gives and example of coating his fist in stone, you see Dragon slayers coat themselves in their element to use it for defencive and offencive spell.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 am

Akita felt a bit out of her depth against a Dragon Slayer. She had only heard a few rumours about them, she’d never actually met one. Now she was about to fight one. Oh deary me, what have I got myself into this time? She thought to herself feeling a little frightened now. However her face remained smiley as she nodded in response to his words.

Akita watched in awe as he formed earth around his fist and nearly gulped but managed to calm herself, "Ok, shall we get started then?" She asked hoping this wouldn’t be too tough. She'd never fought a normal mage and knew that Dragon Slayers were supposed yo be the toughest of them all....
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 am

Well I can tell your afraid, well don't worry this is only a spar not like it's a fight to the death or something. Now how we will go about this is we'll go till either one of us decide that we can't go on any further or when when if one of use are totaly dominating the other we do what is called a mercey rule. That is when the dominating fight decides to call if for the enemy Zaeta says winded by his long rule explanation. Now if you would be so kind is there anything you would like to add to my rules, if there is speak now or forever hold your peace he says. Ohh and ill will give you the honors of starting this match between Dragon slayer and.... ummm I never asked your magic did I. He says with a look of curiosity on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

“Transformer…” Akita replied with a gulp. She wasn’t so sure about this but didn’t want to come across and be treated like a little girl, even if she were one. Instead she gritted her teeth and nodded to his rules.

“Let’s begin this then.” Akita’s body seemed to fade a big and become blurry and within the space of a few seconds a beautiful yet large and deadly looking white tiger stood in her place. The tiger grinned then unleashed her claws from her paws ready to fight.

In the space of mere seconds Akita increased the length of her claws that now looked like sharp knives ready to pierce and slash through skin. Her carnivorous teeth also grew slightly larger giving them the appearance of sparkly white razors. She knew she stood little chance against a dragon slayer, but she was going to give this her all, he had after all said he needed the practice.

Using her strong leg muscles Akita pounced at Zaeta slicing through the air with her claws towards the mid section of his body. At the same time she moved her head slightly hoping to bite onto one of his arms to render it to be more difficult to move and use magic with that arm.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 am

As soon as Zaeta sees Akita jump at him he uses his Earth Dragon Scales spell, which doesn't change his apperence much but acts much like if he was wearing scale mail armour. Zaeta wasn't able to dodge but since he had this spell on what might have caused massive gashes are now just mear nicks. Zaeta in the heat of the battle grabs Akita by the scruff with his other arm, pulls her of and tosses her to the ground. Hope your ready for a fight He yells as he sprints at her ready for any thing. As he nears akita he finaly notices how big her teeth have grown, glad he was able to get his spell in time because if he hadn't well he would probaly be gored and unable to use his arm. He then decides to let Akita come to him, like when traping an animal if you move to sudenly it can either run or rip you face off.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 am

Akita felt as her teeth and claws barely managed to cut through Zaeta’s skin, it was like trying to dig in hard, dry soil. Well, if that’s what I have to do… Akita said to herself as she was flung from Zaeta and landed with a crash on the ground sending dust flying about.

“Oh, I’m ready.” Akita said as she forced her body to stand on all fours again, “How many dragons have you actually killed, or is Dragon Slayer just a name?” She asked hoping some light conversation during the fight might distract him long enough to deal some real damage. She’d been trained to fight while holding conversations, but many other she knew had not. It was a perfect tactic for distracting a foe from their fight.

She moved like lightening using her long claws to gain extra grip in the earth and push to increase her speed as she ran around on the earth. She knew she had only one option, to take him out as fast as possible, otherwise she wouldn’t be able to hold this form for long enough.

Akita used her added speed to run around Zaeta before spinning herself on the spot to be behind him. She then launched herself at him trying to bite into his shoulder or at least claw his sides.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 am

Hmmm well i've never killed a dragon, you see my parent or the dragon that raised me and taught me my magic as most dragons do to make their adoptive child more like a dragon. See my parent left and from what i've gather traveling around all the dragons left, so im out to find him he says not really aware that Akita was useing the conversation as a ploy to distract him. As she jumps up from behind him he swiftl turns around and punches her in the stomach but not fast enough because she was able to claw his arm while he punched her. Well that isn't nice distracting me to try and get an advantage. Come on im a hand to hand magic user which means im good at combat even without using spells to attack so you'll have to do better then that he says. He then procedes to take a couple of steps back and casts Earth Dragons Roarhoping to catch her off guard with it.

https://raffababyjesus.rpg-board.net/t49-zaeta-magic-ready
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 am

Akita felt winded as he punched her in the stomach. Damn, he’s faster than I thought… She’d have to think of another technique. How does one take down a great Dragon Slayer? She wondered as she got back up. As she did she felt the Earth Dragon Roar as tiny sand particles cut her skin, leaving her white fur stained by hot, red blood. It stung badly, she’d never been in so much pain before and she was starting to realise just how tough battle between mages could be.

Akita jumped back to avoid being continually hit by the small grains of earth. She looked at Zaeta, she was hurt, but not enough to stop herself yet. Not wanting to look weak in front of such a strong opponent she’d have to give it her all. She looked at herself, covered in little cuts and blood all over; this gave her an idea as she rolled in the dirt around her. This stuck to the wet blood and coated her fur in a layer of dirt; this would protect her a bit from any more roars.

Akita had to plan her next move out carefully she was nearly halfway through the time she had for this form, after that she would have to forfeit the fight. She thought quickly deciding to go all out offensive. She used her long claws to gather speed once again and made it look like she was going to do the same as before. However as she made her way around instead of rushing at Zaeta straight away she waited before running low and fast along the ground aiming to bite his leg.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 am

As Zaeta is glad she got out of the way for he didn't want to hurt her to bad but reilized she is pretty smart for geting the dirt on he but the rate of which Zaeta propels the sand is so fast that it would tear through the mud. As she starts to run and take aim he stands takes a deffencive position and waits. When she gets close enough she latches on to his leg, in some pain but keeping it to himself he reaches down raises her by the scruff and kicks her in the stomach and throws her to the ground. Not sure if he kicked he to hard he askes Are you done do you want to end it here or keep going with this fight, because no one will think less of you if u do want to and this. Now Zaeta looks down and sees blood gushing from his leg where she bit him, musta hit a vain he says, ohh well he says with a shruge
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 am

Akita growled as she was kicked again and felt a little dizzy from the blood loss. She picked up her head as Zaeta spoke to her, she panted a bit and noticed his leg. She hadn’t meant to hurt him that badly, it looked worse than her own cuts. She managed to stand up and nodded.

“Yeah, that’s enough.” She managed to say as she fell to the ground again, weakened by her injuries as well as the amount of magic she had used. Akita transformed back to her human form and looked at herself. She was a real mess; covered in blood and dirt, her clothes were fine though, it looked sort of odd.

“Jeez, what am I going to tell my classmates?” She asked herself out loud before standing up. She looked up at Zaeta, “Hey, thanks for that, it was sort of fun.” She gritted her teeth at the pain she felt as she moved, still not wanting to look like a pathetic weakling. She moved slowly, the small cuts still stinging and burning with pain. She managed a weak smile at the boy,

“Well, I’ll be off now; got to go do some study.” Although truthfully she doubted she was in any condition to be doing something like that. She'd probably spend the next few hours cleaning herself off and trying to hide her injuries. The latter she could do with ease, but first she'd need to replenish her magic so she could transform her skin.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 am

Zaeta says i know spars are fun, well you don't look like any condition to make the walk back your self so Zaeta walks over to a large stone cracks a piece off and eats it, he then walks over picks up akita in like a fire man carry and starts to walk her back to a nerby medical clinic to clean her up fast so she can get out of town sooner. He says Sorry if im being kinda rude but your not in much of a condition to walk back and I after eating some stone feel vitalized so ima carry you and take you to a docter ok and i don't want no argument he says with a smile on his face. He then procedes back to town and only swears once because of his leg being sore other then that it's probally only a few stitches he would need to back in tip top shape.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Akita watched in amazement as Zaeta at a piece of stone. That was probably one of the strangest things she’d ever seen in her life, who in their right mind ate dirt? She didn’t want to sound rude so she didn’t say anything to him. Instead she tried to keep her surprise to a minimum, perhaps everyone knew that Dragon Slayers ate stone to heal themselves she thought.

Akita hadn’t even realised he had started carrying her till long after he had explained the whole ‘eating of the stone to heal’ thing. She didn’t want to cause a fuss and just kept her mouth shut. At one point she glanced down at his leg to see the wound she had created and winced at how painful it looked. Had see really got that carried away with their little spar? She’d have to be more careful in the future, she didn’t want to accidently hurt people beyond repair.

“Thanks.” Akita said as they neared the health centre. She smiled up at him then glanced down at his leg again and back up to Zaeta, “Sorry about that. I’ve never actually attacked someone like that before. I’ve only torn apart training dummies.” She confessed, she thought to herself how lame that must sound. She’d never even been on a mission either, but that was something she’d keep to herself for now.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Well it was a pleasure to meet you akita, so where are gonna head after you finish getting cleaned up. And your friends are gonna be curious as to what happened to you, what are you going to tell them. Zaeta says as he laughs at the thought of Akita having to explain she had a spar with a dragon slayer mostly cuz without Zaeta they will think she is lying and wont believe her. Zaeta stops laughing as he pulls Akita into the clinic to get patched up and get patched up him self. 15 minutes later Zaeta is waiting for Akita to come out he got the stiches in his cut on his les and all scratches cleaned up. Wondering what is taking Akita so long he barges into the office she was being patched up in to tell her that if she wants to catch her train she'll need to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 am

Akita opened her mouth to answer Zaeta’s questions then closed it again, unsure what she would tell people. Even if she did tell them the truth, like he said, no one would believe her. She thought long and hard about what to do. Eventually her cuts would fade, but would she be able to conceal them with magic long enough? Perhaps if she left a few, she could just tell people she tripped over into a spiky bush or something.

The doctors and nurses did amazingly, and while it stung a bit as they put on antiseptic they didn’t even question how she had come to be in such a bad condition. Akita guessed that either Zaeta had told them something or they had been trained not to question suspicious injuries. After all in a world like this, anything was possible. She smiled at this thought as she began thinking about everything she wanted to achieve in her life.

Just as the doctors were finishing up with Akita and about to send her on her way Zaeta had burst into the room saying something about the train leaving. Akita gasped at the news, she nearly swore but held a civil tongue around those that had just helped her out. She dashed for the door and not thinking too straight ran right into Zaeta. One of the doctors growled at her and told her to be more careful as he left the room with a frown on his face.

“Sorry, nice to meet you anyway.” Aktia said to Zaeta as she rose back up, she felt a few of the patched up wounds open slightly from the fall, “Damn, there’s no time.” She muttered to herself, if she didn’t get back to the school by sundown she’d be in big trouble. She rushed out of the door, a bit steadier on her feet and keeping an eye out this time so as not to run into anymore people. Eventually she managed to get herself out of the clinic and looked around. She hardly knew this town and had little idea which way the train station was.

Akita’s eyes started to get blurry as the tears started forming, she didn’t want to get in trouble with the school. She was a top student, how had she’d managed to get into this situation? She felt a single, hot, salty tear roll down her cheek. Damn it! I’m supposed to be stronger than this! She told herself as she wiped away the tear and started to walk around the town in a bit of a daze, trying to work out the location of the train.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Zaeta laughed as they fell to the ground, but as he looks at Akita he sees the tear. he assumes it's not from pain but not knowing how to get to the station soon enough. He grabs her hand and says come on I know a short-cut to the station from here, they run out the door and down the road, then he took a sharp turn down a ally way then out the other side with Akita. They where meters away from the train as it started up so Zaeta slips a ticket in her hand, grabs Akita and carefully tosses her on to the back of the train, and hops on him self. Don't worry I got some tickets while you where geting patched up he says with a smile on his face. Come on lets go find some seats and just relax, ohh don't worry im not gonna stalk you im just gonna head back to my guild ant this train will take me closer.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 am

Akita was glad when Zaeta told her that he knew the way to get to the train and smiled at him. The next thing she knew she had a train ticket in her hand and was standing at the back of the train. She looked back to see that the train was moving already and was a bit dazed and confused as to what just happened to her.

“Thank you.” Akita whispered to Zaeta as they made their way inside the locomotive, “How much do I owe you for the ticket?” She asked as she held it in a tight grip in her hand and looked down at it before glancing back at Zaeta. He seemed to be a pretty good guy considering she had wounded him as badly as she did. Then again he did literally ask for it, perhaps this was his way of saying thank you. Akita kept this thought on her mind for a while as she made her way through the aisle of the train. Eventually she managed to find a spare seat. Akita sat down and glanced at the old man sitting opposite her. He appeared to be fast asleep yet his tight grip on his suitcase told her otherwise. She scooted over to allow room for Zaeta to sit next to her if he wished to.
Back to top Go down
Zaeta

Zaeta

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Zaeta say no problem and don't worry the train tickets on me and he follows her into the train and sits beside her and asks so what are you doing when you get back to town. I unfourtunetly have to head back to my guild in Magnolia town so I can mabe pick up a mission so I can make some jewles he says with a look of boredom in his expression. It gets boring at the guild sometimes not many new faces around so I try to get out and about as much as possible to have fun when im not busy doing a mission that is he says as he leans back and closes his eyes but not for a nap just for a nice rest. After a while on the train it comes to a stop in the next city over Zaeta looks over and asks Akita if this is her stop, here not entirly sure where her school is from so he waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Akita

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:03 am

“Thank you.” Akita said as Zaeta mentioned the train tickets, it was her nature to be respectful to those generous enough to be kindly towards her. She thought about his next question for a while, he seemed to be rather bored in his current guild. “Well,” she started thinking of where to begin, “I guess I’ll head back to school and hope I make it back in time. I don’t want to be locked out for the night, although it’s not like it would be the end of the world if I had to.” Akita glanced out the window to see the sun setting; she tried to hide her worry with an overly large grin at Zaeta. “What guild are you apart of again? Why is it so boring? I can’t wait to join a guild and begin actually doing missions, getting to hang out with powerful mages sounds so fun.” She didn’t want to seem so eager to join, but she couldn’t help it, she was only young after all, she was just acting her age for once; her lack of maturity evident even with her older like features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Encounter   An Unexpected Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reach for the Sky: A Fairy Tail rpg :: Out of Character (OOC) Areas :: Trash bin (Archives)-
Jump to: